Monday, August 17, 2015

Story 2- The Bates Motel

I looked out the old dusty window,. It was a lovely summers day. Just like it normally is, dark, gloomy and grey. I looked out, pressing my face against the glass. The freezing cold glass gave me chills right down my spine. Out of the corner of my eye I see something, but I can’t make out what it is. I suddenly realize what I saw through the glass was…. It was an old, broken down car, The door to the car was left wide open and the bonnet was up. “ I wonder what that old car is doing here”,I thought to myself. A person must have left the car here. But why? I walked down the stairs, to the lounge and kitchen. I started to make myself breakfast and a hot cocoa with marshmallows. I had just finished making myself the hot cocoa when I heard the slamming of a door. I ran to the front door and to my bewilderment, it was wide open just like that strange broken car. I heard the howls of a dog. BANG! The dogs howl disappeared like as abruptly as the car’s engine. My heart stopped and chills went down my spine. The trees swayed in the wind. What had just happened?

I ran outside and there to my amazement was a dog. It was covered in blood, the dog’s blood. There was puddles of deep red crimson fresh blood everywhere. I knew that the dog hadn’t been dead for very long. But there was no sign of a person. The car was still there. I followed the footsteps, footsteps of blood. The blood was the dog’s, that poor dog. As I turned the corner I see to my astonishment the back door wide open. I darted back inside, puffing as I went up the stairs, reaching the top, I noticed something. Something wasn’t right. Someone had been into my room. But why, why would someone go into my room. I hurry into my room. Blood splattered up the walls. All over the ground was blood. Blood, blood and more blood…….




No comments:

Post a Comment