Friday, August 7, 2015

Story Time

Story Time- I looked out my bedroom window and I saw a Wooba

Drip, Drop, Drip, Drop, As I look outside of my bedroom window, I see a weird looking creature, it looked a bit like a dog, but as soon I get a better look at the strange looking creature I knew that, that couldn't be true. The creature was just sitting there. I move quickly to the other side of my room so that I can get a better look. I look straight at the creature and it looked straight back at me. The creature looked at me with a strange look. The look, looked a bit like a death stare. I get even closer, it was a death stare. He stared at me with stone cold eyes. I looked even closer. The strange creature was bright yellow, his eyes were dark grey and they were giving me the chills from the top of my spine to the back of my leg. But I still didn't know what the strange creature was. I closed my curtains and grabbed my rain jacket. I open the front door and sprinted outside but to my surprise the abnormal creature was gone. I went back inside and rushed to the back door and opened it. I went outside but there was still no sign of the weird abnormal creature. I went back inside and took off my coat. I went back into my room and opened the curtains and to my astonishment there was the strange abnormal creature. I get my phone out and take a picture of the creature and send a text to my friends saying if anyone knew what the creature was. To my astonishment one of my friends reply saying that the creature is a Wooba. But what on earth is a Wooba.

The End!

3 comments:

  1. Your story is amazin amazin amazin! Your story was kinda unexpected, like how when the wooba just disappeared. I feel that you should put more detail into describing the wooba though. BUT SHAMAZING JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing and good question what is a Wooba? Anyway its not in earth its on earth. but it totally brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is so cool, I was really into it :)

    ReplyDelete