Friday, July 24, 2015

StoryTime- Imagination


    As I walked towards the house, it got scarier and scarier. I was so tired, I just wanted to go to sleep. But, first I had to explore this old scary run down house. It used to belong to my Great Great Grandfather and now it belongs to my Aunt and Uncle. But sadly my Uncle passed away. That's why I came, to see if my Aunt was ok since the accident. But she is crazy, I can't believe that she still lives here. Like I said before it is old, scary and completely broken. The windows had shattered  and the glass was all scattered around the front of the house. I walked closer to get a better look. I opened the old beaten door, it creaked as I walked inside. the door slammed behind me. " Aunt Elise" I called, no reply. I walked further into the house. "Aunt Elise" I called, still no reply. The floorboards creaked as I walked. I was getting the chills. There was a long dark hallway to my left which I suspect was the way up to the upper level and the attic. To my right was the kitchen, dining room and lounge. I walked towards the lounge, when I heard something, the sound of someone talking. I went round the corner and said "Aunt Elise, are you there it's you sister's daughter Michelle" but, there was no reply. I walked further round the corner and to my surprise it was just the T.V. But then I thought Aunt Elise never leaves the T.V running unless she was watching the T.V, There was something suspicious. I walked towards the mantelpiece, there was a old picture it looked like it was an old family photo of my parents,my aunts and uncles and my grandparents. Beside the old photo, there was an old computer. I opened the lid and the computer started up a video. It looked like a youngish women probably about 35 years old. The lady started to talk " Hello Michelle, do you remember me", " No, who are you and how do you know my name" I replied, " I am your dear Aunt Elise, now next to the computer you will find a key, this key opens the front door to the house, I would suggest that you take this key and get out of this house before I kill you" and the video was gone. I closed the lid and thought about what she had said, what if there was no key I would just wait here and die.Suddenly I heard a creak of the stairs. Aunt Elise must be coming down the stairs. I thought quickly, I grabbed the key and ran for a cupboard. I saw Aunt Elise's shadow coming towards the mantelpiece, she was holding a dagger by her side. I heard her whisper " Very clever Michelle". She passed the cupboard, that I was hiding in. She walked up towards the bathroom. I had my chance I opened the door to the cupboard and ran, I didn't stop. I got to the door got the key. The lock was really rusty and old, I stuck the key into the lock and turned the key. Thank God! The door opened and I ran............. I got to the edge of the old woods and then  I heard Aunt Elise scream. It pierced through the air like a bullet. I grabbed my phone and dialled 111. The police and the ambulance got there and they arrested Aunt Elise. Just before Aunt Elise got in the police car she said something " You will pay for this Michelle you will and she was gone. The police came and told me that I did the right thing. The ambulance also came to check on me, they said that I had a deep cut on my leg and arm they also said that I would have to go to hospital to get fixed up.



                                          The End!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                              

3 comments:

  1. You're writing is crunchielicious Gracie! You're descriptive language is killing! I like how you get the unexpected, and how Aunt Elise says she's gonna kill you and comes out with a dagger. Even better, I got a real image in my head so PHENOMENAL JOB GRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story Grace. It's pretty awesome with your original ideas!

    ReplyDelete