Friday, June 19, 2015

Homework Week 10

Homework Week 10

My favourite book is called Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief .It is about a boy called Percy Jackson and he thinks that he is just an ordinary boy until he and his friend Grover go to a Museum and a monster tries to kill Percy. Then Percy, Grover and Percy's Mum have to run away but then something captures Percy's Mum. Grover and Percy get to Camp Half Blood and Percy blacks out. He finds out that his father is Poseidon, God of the Sea.  Twelve year old Percy is on the most dangerous quest of his life. With help with his new best friends Grover the satyr and daughter of Athena, Annabeth. Percy must travel across the United States to catch the thief that stole the weapon of mass destruction- Zeus master bolt. But along the way he comes face to face with lots of enemies that are trying to stop him. He also comes face to face with his father that he has never known.

 I enjoyed this book because it has a good story line and it is really cool. I like it because its got lots of action and I like action. I think you should read this book because it is really good

Link to Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief-http://www.rickriordan.com/books/percy-jacksons-world/percy-jackson-and-the-olympians/the-lightning-thief
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome book Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phenomenal job Gracie! You did a good book review! What I liked about it was you managed to tell the reader about the book in a review that gave the right amount of information and words that wouldn't blow up already-blown-up-brains like mine! Even though I've already read the book a gajillion times. I'll read it again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant review Grace.
    Love your description. It makes me want to read it.
    Zac

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the movies and never knew there were a series of books.
    Sounds and looks great.
    I like the decriptive words you have used amazing work Grace D.
    I love the that it's an action book.
    Ka Pai Grace D! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a good book! I have heard that Percy Jackson is a good author! I might get the book?!?

    ReplyDelete